Here's some suggested reading for the coming month:
© 2016, David E. Giles
- Backhouse, R. and B. Cherrier, 2016. 'It's computerization, stupid!' The spread of computers and the changing roles of theoretical and applied economics.
- Castle, J. L., M. P. Clements, and D. F. Hendry, 2016. An overview of forecasting facing breaks. Discussion Paper No. 779, Department of Economics, University of Oxford.
- Constantini. M. and A. Sen, 2016. A simple testing procedure for unit root and model specification. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 102, 37-54.
- Lutkepohl, H., A. Staszewska-Bystrova, and P. Winker, 2016. Calculating joint confidence bands for impulse response functions using highest density regions. SFB 649 Discussion Paper 2016-017.
- Valadkhani, A., R. Smyth, and B. Mahoney, 2016. Asymmetric causality between Australian inbound and outbound migration tourism flows. Applied Economics, in press.
- Webel, K., 2016. A data-driven selection of an appropriate seasonal adjustment approach. Discussion Paper No. 07/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.